Welcome to Magnolia LAUSD. We offer a comprehensive and student centered curriculum and a nurturing environment for your child to grow. With hands-on learning, one-on-one coaching, differentiated instruction and integrative learning, we strive to meet the individual needs of each student. Our emphasis is on critical thinking and problem solving, which is done through the utilization of multi-faceted approaches and proven learning strategies.
We at Magnolia offer several distinctive features. For example:
Extended Learning Time
- Saturday School
- After-school tutoring and clubs until 6:00 p.m.
- Targeted intervention before, during, and after-school
- Summer school programs
- Winter and Spring Academic Camps
We at Magnolia Public Schools stand ready to serve your children's education needs in a safe, nurturing environment.
Parent and Community Engagement Program
- Monthly parent workshops and task-force meetings
- Community partnerships with local organizations
- Community precinct walks
- Parent advisory council and volunteer program
- Web-based parent support system (CoolSIS)